Estate Planning: How to Protect Your Spouse and Your Kids
Register for this webinar with an experienced Texas Wills & Trusts Attorney
Through this Free Seminar, you'll find out:
- How to pass your estate to your loved ones without the cost and delays of probate
- How to provide for your children until they get mature enough to handle their
- How you can protect your children’s inheritance from creditors and ex-spouses
and pass those assets on to your grandchildren afterwards
- The pros & cons of using wills, trusts, rights of survivorship, and beneficiary
designations to pass your estate
- How to protect yourself if you become unable to make financial or medical
decisions because of illness, dementia, or injury
- How to avoid accidentally disinheriting a loved one
- How to select an estate planning professional that can help you accomplish your goals
At this seminar, Chris will EXPLAIN in a straightforward way and in PLAIN LANGUAGE how PROPER PLANNING can AVOID HEADACHES and HELP YOUR FAMILY.
To confirm your attendance at this free seminar, sign up right now because registration is limited.
Chris Peterson is the is the founding attorney of Peterson Law Group. His practice primarily revolves around estate planning and elder law. Chris has prepared hundreds of estate plans for Texas families since 1996. Chris is a graduate of Wheaton College and the University of Texas School of Law.
He is actively involved in the local community. Chris currently serves as an Elder at his church and on the local advisory board for BBVA Compass Bank. He previously served as President of the Bryan School Board, President of the Bryan Business Council, Chairman of the Board of the Research Valley Partnership, Vice President of the Bryan-Brazos County Economic Development Foundation, Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of Bryan Texas Utilities, and Chairman of the Texas Triangle Regional Center for Innovation and Commercialization in addition to many other civic, nonprofit and church boards.
Chris has been married to his college sweetheart Debbie since 1996. They have 3 kids (one of whom is adopted).